This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website https://www.centraliza.com , of which CENTRALIZA TIC SL is the owner ( hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB). Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website. The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or against third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation. Any use other than the authorized one is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEB may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, (spanish law) on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Corporate name: CENTRALIZA TIC S.L
- CIF: B93217644
- Its registered office is at: CALLE TUCIDIDES 20, OFFICE 12 – 29004 – MALAGA
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Phone: +34 951 204 273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between the users and OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through any means detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the
False or inaccurate statements you make.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order content.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the IT systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. li>
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be assigned to the user None of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to No type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages of any kind derived from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available , which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument attesting to Its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain the session data that may be useful later in the web page. The data allows the web page to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze how to interact with the site. Cookies are safe since they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request. They cannot execute code and cannot be used to access your computer.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of the web. Cookies cannot damage your computer and that they are activated helps identify and resolve errors.
Below, we provide more information so that the different types of cookies that can be used are better understood:
– Session cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the web page is abandoned, so none is registered on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
– Permanent cookies: are stored on the hard drive and the web page reads them every time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are generally used to facilitate the different services offered by web pages.
Next, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our websites, distinguishing:
– The strictly necessary cookies as, for example, those that serve for proper navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the Website loads effectively.
– third-party cookies , such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements.
– The analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes and, in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, with which the websites collect statistical data of the activity, we use google analytics.
Additional guarantees. Cookie management:
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the browser settings or options. The steps to do so are different for each browser, and you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, it can have different names. Below you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this “private mode”:
cookie settings and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher; private mode, Cookie management
- Safari 2 and higher; private mode, Cookie management
- Opera 10.5 and higher; private mode, Cookie management
- FireFox 3.5 and higher; private mode, Cookie management
- Google Chrome 10 and higher; private mode, Cookie management
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on the computer of the user.
Our policy regarding email is focused on sending only communications that you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email we will offer you through them the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 (Spanish law) of Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
It is important that you read this clause carefully as it contains information on what personal data we request and the treatments we will carry out with them, including transfers to third parties.
What personal information do we need?
Since you contact CENTRALIZA, either because you request information about our products or services or because you want to be our customer, we need to process your personal data. In general, we will need to treat your identification, contact, location, financial data, data related to your personal and professional profile, image, including that obtained by recording security cameras in our offices, voice and calls that we keep with you, and other data necessary to carry out the purposes that we will describe in this clause. Also, on occasion, we will treat the data related to your economic solvency or the risk you assume in your products for the purposes detailed below, both of those that we collect in your relationship with us, as of common files of economic solvency.
Your solvency data , consist of personal data related to the fulfillment or breach of monetary obligations provided by the creditor or by those who act for your account or interest.
Your identifying data , those referring to your professional or work activity, your contact details and any others that may be required by applicable regulations, are mandatory so the refusal to provide or transfer them, in the if necessary, it would make it impossible for us to provide the services you requested or hired. Also, your personal data must be truthful, complete, accurate and updated, so any changes in them must be communicated without delay. This is of special relevance, so any modification in them must be communicated without delay. This is of special relevance in the case of changes of address, electronic address or contact telephone number as CENTRALIZA can send you communications of your interest that is fully valid and effective if they are made to the addresses you have provided. CENTRALIZA reserves the right to update your data with information obtained from sources other than you in cases where the regulations authorize it. We inform you that CENTRALIZA will use your mobile phone numbers and your email to inform you about the products or services that you have with us and can be sent over the Internet through web correspondence, or regular mail, however, you may revoke this option anytime.
How do we obtain your personal data?
You will have provided it directly or we will have accessed them as a result of your inquiries, requests, or contracts for products or services in CENTRALIZA, operations or transactions that you have made with us, for your navigation on our own or third party websites, or that we have obtained from the use of mobile telecommunications devices, POSs, or other equally legitimate channels. In some cases, and always within the scope of the type of services that we present to you, we will put data about you that may be provided by third parties (for example, access to company tax registration data in other entities) and obtained from other sources, always that you have given us your consent for this assumption and for this purpose. In case you provide the data of a second participant in the hiring of a product, we will treat them in the manner indicated in this information. In case you formalize your registration as a participant in the product in a maximum period of life of your contracting period, your data will be deleted.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
CENTRALIZA in Spain, with registered office at Calle Tucidides 20, Office 12, 29004 Málaga, and telephone 951 204 273 that has a Data Protection Delegate, whose contact details are email@example.com
What do we treat your personal data and what do we rely on to do it?
We treat your identification and contact information in order to meet your request for information about our products or services, and if you formalize the hiring of any of them, we will also need to process documentation that proves your identity and, depending on the product that You want to hire other personal data related to your work or professional or family profile. We also treat your location data to offer you information about the location of our offices, register them in geolocation services to promote your business on the internet. CENTRALIZA will not need to access data of minors or others of special protection, unless they are necessary for the type of product or service that you want to contract with CENTRALIZA, such as an application that manages the control or usability of these on the part of minors, in which case the treatment will be reduced to the strictly necessary to manage the contracted product or service. The processing of this data is necessary to meet your request for information or, where appropriate, for the necessary management of the requested contracting and provision of the corresponding services.
We will treat your solvency data when you make a request or contract for a product that implies assumption of credit risk by CENTRALIZA, (for example products or services that involve fractional or similar payments), or make a query that requires a decision of CENTRALIZA on the viability of the concession of a product of this type.
CENTRALIZA may develop customer profiles in relation to our products for which we may use information derived from the data obtained within your business relationship with CENTRALIZA, or with third parties that we have collected, among others, from the use you make of our website or of applications for mobile devices, or other equally legitimate channels. These data that CENTRALIZA collects and processes will include, among others, those related to the transactions that you carry out through the commercial platforms that we make available to you, or are reflected in the instruments and products of CENTRALIZA. However, you can oppose this specific treatment at any time by communicating it to CENTRALIZA through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , prior accreditation of your identity. In no case at CENTRALIZA will your personal data be sold to third parties.
In the case of telephone marketing and emailing, we can contact you in order to know your level of satisfaction with our products. In accordance with article 21 of Law 34/2002 (Spanish law) on Information Society Services, if you are our client and you have a contractual relationship with us, we are legally authorized to send you commercial communications, via email and other means equivalent electronic (for example SMS, push notifications etc …), related to products or services similar to those you have contracted with us; In all other cases we will proceed to obtain your express consent. If you do not want us to send you more commercial communications, or to contact you by phone for the purposes detailed above, you can request it through the address email@example.com , through the link enabled for this purpose in the communications we send you.
Without prejudice to everything already indicated, we inform you that we may process your personal data in an aggregate or anonymized way to conduct surveys, statistical models (valuation and / or risk) or market studies that may be of interest to you, and improve, if applicable, the products that you have already contracted, as well as for the “know-how” knowledge that allows CENTRALIZA to offer its clients value-added services.
To comply with legal obligations in tax, accounting, fraud prevention or money laundering, social security or others imposed by Banking Supervisory Bodies or Control Authorities, it will also be necessary to process your identification, contact, financial, or other relative data to your professional profile. The purpose of these treatments responds to the needs of verification of identity, activity, age or credit, prevention of fraud and money laundering, presentation of necessary reports or reports to supervisory bodies, compliance with information obligations in fiscal matters, as well as evaluation and risk management within the CENTRALIZA Group or its entities.
In order to carry out other treatments than the previous ones, it may be necessary to obtain your express consent in which case you will be informed of it, clearly and in detail, at the moment in which it is necessary to obtain it, being able to deny it at that time, or revoke it, later and in Any time, without retroactive character.
How long will we keep your personal data in CENTRALIZA?
We will keep your data while maintaining the purpose for which they have been collected. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, we will keep those data that may be necessary during the legally established deadlines to address any matter related to its treatment, up to a maximum of 1 year. After the legal deadlines, personal data will be deleted by adopting the appropriate security measures that guarantee their total destruction.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We are a company that offers services in the Spanish national field so we can share your personal data with entities of the CENTRALIZA Group and also with other entities outside the same that we describe in this section, as it is our interest to offer you the best possible service, work to make improvements in our product portfolio and remain competitive. We will also share your data with service providers whose activity is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations we have assumed with you.
You can consult the aforementioned norms of the CENTRALIZA Group in the Legal Notice of our website, www.centraliza.com, under the “Privacy and data protection policy” section.
Additionally it is necessary that we share your data with other entities outside the CENTRALIZA group and that we describe you below:
- Public Administration Organizations for the registration of adaptation services managed on their behalf by CENTRALIZA.
- Financial services that offer credit or subsidy management for the execution of projects and their development in CENTRALIZA.
- Petitions to the General Treasury of the Social Security or to the Tax Agency in compliance with legal obligations of a labor or fiscal nature.
- Files of breach of monetary obligations. We may treat your personal data related to the fulfillment or breach of monetary obligations in files of the aforementioned nature, whether public access or others to which we are attached, in accordance with the applicable legislation in this matter, and this because it is legitimate interest CENTRALIZA obtain compliance with the obligations arising from the existence of a contractual relationship or provision of a previous service. In this case, we will inform you of the inclusion of your data in these files beforehand and of the rights that assist you in this regard.
- Other entities outside CENTRALIZA whose involvement in the services is necessary for the management, maintenance and development of the contractual obligations assumed with you.
- Third companies or service providers as soon as their intervention is necessary for the provision of service to which we have committed to you and that act, in any case, in accordance with the instructions issued by CENTRALIZA for the proper processing of your data.
What data do we get through cookies and what do we treat them for?
Prior to the use of our websites, you will be informed of our cookies policy. Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a website.
What rights does your data have and how can it be exercised?
Next to the right to be informed of the way we are doing it in this clause, you have the following rights:
- Access rights to know what your data are being treated, for what purposes, the origin of them and if we communicate or have communicated to third parties;
- Right to modify your data when they are incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right of deletion of your data if the purpose for which you provided them has disappeared, the treatment is not lawful, or revoke your consent and other cases provided by law;
- Right of opposition to prevent us from treating your data for certain purposes, or request that we stop doing so even if it is only possible in cases established by law;
- Right to request the limitation of the treatment while checking the challenge of the accuracy of the same, or understands that the treatment is illegal and opposes the deletion of the data, or CENTRALIZA no longer needs the data but you need them to the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or has opposed their treatment for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest while verifying the existence of said interest and its prevalence over yours;
- Right to portability to receive your data in a structured electronic format and of habitual use and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge;
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions so that we do not make a decision about you based solely on the processing of your data that produces legal effects in your personal sphere or affects you in a similar way.
For the exercise of any of these rights you can write to CENTRALIZA, C / Tucidides 20, office 12, Edf. Concorde, PE Santa Barbara 29004 Malaga, at lopd @ centraliza.com , prior accreditation of your identity, without prejudice to the possibility of doing so by telephone on the telephone 951 204 273. We also inform you of your right to submit a claim through the email firstname.lastname@example.org (Delegate of Data Protection) or before the Data Protection Agency ( www.agpd.es ) if you understand that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.